Looking for a place to stay

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbinnsitters

Reaction score
Anyone out there about 3 hours southwest of BWI? I will be on my way from the airport to Asheville, NC on Sunday July 11th and I know I can't drive the 8.5 hours straight - figure if I can get 3-4 hours in the first day it would make the 2nd day easier! Thx!

Are we on the way? We are in Charlottesville, va
I64 rus through C'ville east/west and we are about 30 minutes east of 81
Riki

Which route are you taking? Coming down I-95 and cutting over or I-81? There are folks here off of I-81. :)

Thanks all - got an offer I can't refuse! May be looking for a place on my way home to MI towards the end of July, but don't know the date yet and haven't looked at a map to figure out the route - one trip at a time!

Thanks all - got an offer I can't refuse! May be looking for a place on my way home to MI towards the end of July, but don't know the date yet and haven't looked at a map to figure out the route - one trip at a time!.
I figured that an inn-mate would come through for you.
wink_smile.gif

Thanks all - got an offer I can't refuse! May be looking for a place on my way home to MI towards the end of July, but don't know the date yet and haven't looked at a map to figure out the route - one trip at a time!.
I figured that an inn-mate would come through for you.
wink_smile.gif

You know you are always welcome here. I assumed you knew that and were looking to visit someone else. If I have a room open, you are welcome on the return trip. Book it online!

You know you are always welcome here. I assumed you knew that and were looking to visit someone else. If I have a room open, you are welcome on the return trip. Book it online!.
K, I appreciate that, but yeah, I like to go different places!

I am up in Portland Maine if you get lost and end of our way. Be careful driving

Back