Looking to buy a b&b

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you are presently looking to buy a b&b where are you looking to see what’s for sale? A lot of the places we used years ago no longer exist so I’m wondering where aspirings are looking these days.

Lee2014

Reaction score
B&B Team. Innshopper. Bedandbreakfastforsale.com
Just put in b&b for sale and these three will pop up along with others. I also search real estates websites and put in 4 plus bathrooms and places come up. Try also houses with in-law apartments

jniles

Reaction score
Hospitality Consultants are good. hospitalityconsultants.com They only sell Vermont properties though.

alias annie

Reaction score
B&B Team. Innshopper. Bedandbreakfastforsale.com
Just put in b&b for sale and these three will pop up along with others. I also search real estates websites and put in 4 plus bathrooms and places come up. Try also houses with in-law apartments
When we retire (hopefully in 2023) we plan on finding a house with an in-law suite or walk-out basement - that will work for us quite well.

Meadowbrook Estate

Reaction score
We used loopnet to find our property- and sell it now

Which is currently for sale - we are doing very well since we are exactly halfway between NYC and Boston

City residents are in desperate need of green spaces, “distance work places”, and being able to have private accommodations for a “quarantine pod”
Consistently booked for groups that don’t want to stay at hotels

Last edited: