Looking to buy a b&b

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
If you are presently looking to buy a b&b where are you looking to see what’s for sale? A lot of the places we used years ago no longer exist so I’m wondering where aspirings are looking these days.

B&B Team. Innshopper. Bedandbreakfastforsale.com
Just put in b&b for sale and these three will pop up along with others. I also search real estates websites and put in 4 plus bathrooms and places come up. Try also houses with in-law apartments

Hospitality Consultants are good. hospitalityconsultants.com They only sell Vermont properties though.

B&B Team. Innshopper. Bedandbreakfastforsale.com
Just put in b&b for sale and these three will pop up along with others. I also search real estates websites and put in 4 plus bathrooms and places come up. Try also houses with in-law apartments
When we retire (hopefully in 2023) we plan on finding a house with an in-law suite or walk-out basement - that will work for us quite well.

We used loopnet to find our property- and sell it now

Which is currently for sale - we are doing very well since we are exactly halfway between NYC and Boston

City residents are in desperate need of green spaces, “distance work places”, and being able to have private accommodations for a “quarantine pod”
Consistently booked for groups that don’t want to stay at hotels

https://www.loopnet.com/search/hospitality-properties/marlborough-ct/for-sale/
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=9UCJAvb9DVv&sm=2&sr=-.48,-.02,-.01&sp=-9.58,14.47,27.11

Last edited:
Oak Valley inn & suites is for sale. Oakvalleyinngeneseo.com - No property - Just profitable turn-key Business opportunity - great lease!

Attachments

• frontree.jpg
    frontree.jpg
    861.5 KB · Views: 1
Back