Looking to get started

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bardingly

Reaction score
I am researching my viability of owning and running a B&B. I've done a lot of reading but can someone please share a sample business plan with me? Thoughts?

I am researching my viability of owning and running a B&B. I've done a lot of reading but can someone please share a sample business plan with me? Thoughts?
If you are planning to stay where you live right now another option is to get in touch with the state innkeepers organization. They often have these things specific to your area. They can also put you in touch with people who can go over everything with you.

I'd be happy to sell you a copy of my business plan from 2012 for $15.

I can assure you, it in no way reflects what we actually do here 8 years later, but it's a nice template!

cartmans-point-business-plan-141182.jpg

Hey goodscout, I'll take you up on your offer, at least it will be a good starting point. Thank you. Want my email?

Last edited:
Hey goodscout, I'll take you up on your offer, at least it will be a good starting point. Thank you. Want my email?
I was just kidding about the $15. PM me your email address and I'll shoot it out for you! ;)

Back