Looking to house a medical student again in NO Virginia

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egoodell

Reaction score
Hi Gang,
Again we have a situation where a doctor who teaches our students has moved. This time I am trying to find housing for a medical student for November 14 - December 17 except for Thanksgiving break which is from November 20 - 27. The location is Gainesville, Virginia and they can drive up to 30 minutes.
THey will pay 60$ per day, you don't need to feed them, fluff the room or give any amenities. We can even have them bring their own sheets and towels.
It does not have to be a working B&B. We also house students with families so if it's a B&B that is no longer operating or in the process of being sold we can still use them so long as the student is not alone in the house. Believe it or not, these schools think that 25 year olds need a keeper present.
RIki

I have a cousin who lives in Culpepper who might have a spare room. Or, was this person specifically looking for a B&B? Cousin has two dogs.

I have a cousin who lives in Culpepper who might have a spare room. Or, was this person specifically looking for a B&B? Cousin has two dogs..
Aussie Innkeeper said:
I have a cousin who lives in Culpepper who might have a spare room. Or, was this person specifically looking for a B&B? Cousin has two dogs.
Thank you but Culpeper is not close enough. They are looking for something closer. Looks like they will have to use a long term hotel and make the student pay up front and get compensated as UVA will only pay 30 days after checkout.
RIki

Back