Looking up

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or just rely on Pfizer.
I trust my Moderna shots, and have pretty much returned to normal life. So wonderful. I mask when I'm out around town just to be considerate of the non-vaccinated, but before long I'll be leaving the mask in the car, because, for the most part, anybody who isn't vaccinated now has made their choice, and let the chips fall where they may!

Guest tonight, a lady ranch owner, is first one who said wasn't and wasn't going to get vaccinated, and btw, doesn't wear a mask. I'll greet her with my beekeeper outfit over my welding helmet. Or just rely on Pfizer.
She can do what she wants with her own body, but masks are required in my house. Not an option.

Massachusetts has announced that all restrictions will be lifted August 1. VERY good news.

She can do what she wants with her own body, but masks are required in my house. Not an option.
If she were to interact with others, I'd insist. Only guest for now and the 3 (of 5) rooms I have open are on lower floor with a separate entrance so guests don't cross the "family" floors. It was bad for the US when public health became entangled in politics and the culture wars. In my neck of the woods there will be about 30% who don't get vaccinated even if eligible. Virus will have to burn through about half of that group to get to herd immunity for the rest, including the people who can't be vaccinated. Trouble is, those folk's illness is why the county is shut down, again.

Back