Looks Like We Made It....

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Generic

Reaction score
Maim Streat H0st found me today and wasn't happy when I told them that their reputation preceeded them. I guess I'm officially on the map, now.

cheers.gif

Yes, they just called again yesterday. I don't answer any more. It's been awhile. I was wondering where they were. Not.

Yeahhhhh....maybe they'll be so busy calling you, so they'll stop calling me!
wink_smile.gif

wink_smile.gif
Now, since you have been 'found', maybe A pe x merchant will find you and stop calling me every week.
cry_smile.gif
(not really, but I wish they would find someone else to call)

I get the odd call for telemarketing, but when I told her that I knew them by reputation, she was taken aback. I guess they don't read what others say about them.

Hmmm -- we got called by them too, I think. The caller left a message, he was interested in our cottages but wasn't sure what we had to offer as he found our website confusing. At least I think that's what he was saying as I found his message confusing. He didn't identify himself other than by his first name, but left a call back number, with an extension. In the background you could hear the hub-bub of lots of other telemarketers in their cubicles. The number tracked back to Maim Streat H0st. So this guy works for a (alleged) web hosting / SEO company and he can't figure out how to send us an e-mail to inquire about our cottages? He called back a second time and left another message -- interested in a cottage, please call me at this number...

You would think by now that everyone would know to hang up on these sleeze bags.

There have been new ones lately, by the dozen. 95% of my phone calls are these people who don't know my name, and are bold enough to say "You are not being found in Google" LOSERS! EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!
I have to let the machine get my calls. Oh wait yesterday a local call asking what the lunch prices were and what was on the menu this week...

There have been new ones lately, by the dozen. 95% of my phone calls are these people who don't know my name, and are bold enough to say "You are not being found in Google" LOSERS! EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!
I have to let the machine get my calls. Oh wait yesterday a local call asking what the lunch prices were and what was on the menu this week....
Joey Bloggs said:
I have to let the machine get my calls. Oh wait yesterday a local call asking what the lunch prices were and what was on the menu this week...
REPLY - Wow, but YOU found me!
teeth_smile.gif
(then hang up)
A radio station tried to get me to be a sponsor a public service message. They had it all written - "....come by for a great gourmet breakfast..." Told them they missed the mark, click!

I have to let the machine get my calls. Oh wait yesterday a local call asking what the lunch prices were and what was on the menu this week....
Joey Bloggs said:
REPLY - Wow, but YOU found me!
teeth_smile.gif
(then hang up)
A radio station tried to get me to be a sponsor a public service message. They had it all written - "....come by for a great gourmet breakfast..." Told them they missed the mark, click!
That's a good one. 'YOU found me, now forget you found me...'

My favorite is the robo call from the credit card company telling me there is nothing wrong with my account but it is URGENT that i call them back at his 800 number. Click.
Oh, I forgot the "dead air" calls I get 4 or 5 times a day.

Back