Lord Save Me!!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
Had an e-mail inquiring about traveling with a pony between NYC & KY - no date, just a please advise.
Since we were planning to be out of here an hour ago and I will be out of town until thursday night, I called rather than e-mail. After 30 minutes on the phone answering her questions and she is still dithering, I told her I am not trying to pressure her, but I DO have to get this done or not because I am going out and will not be able to complete what needs to be done - as in arrange for the stall. She is now going to call me back in 15 min.
Sheesh! Go find another stable and good luck! It is a lady and 2 teens so I have to put up the cot also. MAKE A DECISION!!!

I had one this morning. Had already stayed here, wanted to make a rez, I explained about breakfast going on RIGHT NOW, asked for her dates, got her rez made in about 30 seconds, could not get her off the phone. She kept apologizing for calling at the wrong time. 'OK, thanks, please hang up now...'

I had one this morning. Had already stayed here, wanted to make a rez, I explained about breakfast going on RIGHT NOW, asked for her dates, got her rez made in about 30 seconds, could not get her off the phone. She kept apologizing for calling at the wrong time. 'OK, thanks, please hang up now...'.
Update: She did not call back. I got an e-mail after I had returned home from my "gig" that they had decided to go by way of their friends in Virginia after all (BTW shw was in Huntington, NY). Told DH that she was so concerned about going to KY that maybe she forgot there is a return trip. IF she calls, we do not have a stall available. DH said that does not sound like me to turn down revenue and especially turn away a horse (I usually feel sorry for the animal) but I told him the aggro she caused with delaying our leaving marks her as sorry Charlie.

I had one this morning. Had already stayed here, wanted to make a rez, I explained about breakfast going on RIGHT NOW, asked for her dates, got her rez made in about 30 seconds, could not get her off the phone. She kept apologizing for calling at the wrong time. 'OK, thanks, please hang up now...'.
Update: She did not call back. I got an e-mail after I had returned home from my "gig" that they had decided to go by way of their friends in Virginia after all (BTW shw was in Huntington, NY). Told DH that she was so concerned about going to KY that maybe she forgot there is a return trip. IF she calls, we do not have a stall available. DH said that does not sound like me to turn down revenue and especially turn away a horse (I usually feel sorry for the animal) but I told him the aggro she caused with delaying our leaving marks her as sorry Charlie.
Good riddance. I'm guessing she'd be more trouble than she's worth.

Back