Lots of new folks!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And sort of sad to see the occasional old one drop off. I can think of so many experienced and wise voices that have retired or moved on.

think some drop off a bit cos are super busy (like white pine) who then pop up with a HUGE update and that they have done about a million things! which is kind of cool.

think some drop off a bit cos are super busy (like white pine) who then pop up with a HUGE update and that they have done about a million things! which is kind of cool..
think some drop off a bit cos are super busy (like white pine) who then pop up with a HUGE update and that they have done about a million things! which is kind of cool.
That would be me... super busy. But no huge update and not nearly enough things done.
=)
Kk.

think some drop off a bit cos are super busy (like white pine) who then pop up with a HUGE update and that they have done about a million things! which is kind of cool..
That would be me... super busy. But no huge update and not nearly enough things done.
=)
Kk.
Always love to hear from the Socks.

Back