Love making money - when I m not here

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
My class reunion is this weekend. Friday I am going up to stay with a friend so I will be in town early enough for the all-school parade Saturday. We are having a picnic reunion Saturday afternoon and then the Hall of Fame dinner Saturday evening and come home.
Friday, a repeat guest is arriving to spend time with his Dad, planning to take Dad out to breakfast Saturday since he knows I will not be here. A 4-night stay and I will not even be here until Saturday night. Gotta love those really nice guests (his family gave me the king bed in my best room).
While on my recent visit to my sister and cousins, I had a call about my Tesla charger. Told him where the charger was and put $20 in the mailbox. Came home and the $20 was in the mailbox!! He was leaving it overnight while he went to his hotel. I called the PD and told them there would be a Tesla in the driveway and it was OK. Life is good!

Hey, I am new here. Sounds like a plan. I didn't understand the relevance of the title with the post. Do you mind elaborating?

Hey, I am new here. Sounds like a plan. I didn't understand the relevance of the title with the post. Do you mind elaborating?.
Would you mind giving us an introduction to who you are? It helps to answer questions if we have a frame of reference.

Love making ... when I look at the forums, your topic shows up as Love Making .... under the Inn the Guestrooms category. Woo woo ❤️

Love making ... when I look at the forums, your topic shows up as Love Making .... under the Inn the Guestrooms category. Woo woo ❤️.
The total at the end of 4 nights was very nice. Paid my car insurance for 6 months. That IS funny though.

Back