Love quarrel????

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini

Reaction score
A gal checked in yesterday afternoon and it was to be a birthday surprise for her boyfriend. She said she would be bringing him back around 8:00 pm. Before she went out for the afternoon, she requested, on the sign in sheet, the breakfast in room at 9:30 am option. It is now mid afternoon the next day and we have not seen them.
This morning I contemplated "Do I take them breakfast in their room even though they are not up there?" their vehicle was also not outside and we did not hear them come in. Their room is above our room so we would have heard something.

This is too weird. I tried her cell number but no answer. At 9:00 am this morning I knocked hard on their door. No answer. I went into their room and nothing had been used, and no luggage. The only evidence of her being there is the rose peddles which were left in the garbage can.

I am guessing they had an quarrel.

The crazy thing is they live in our city.

sounds like a tryst that never happened. Maybe he got cold feet or a guilty conscience.

You got payment in full tho, that is what I need to ask.
Maybe the wife found out... it happens too often. DH works with a vendor whose wife was running around on him after 21 years of marriage. Nothing new under the sun.

Maybe the wife found out... it happens too often. DH works with a vendor whose wife was running around on him after 21 years of marriage. Nothing new under the sun..
yes, I charged the card. This gal looked to be about 21, a beautiful blond.

Maybe the wife found out... it happens too often. DH works with a vendor whose wife was running around on him after 21 years of marriage. Nothing new under the sun..
yes, I charged the card. This gal looked to be about 21, a beautiful blond.
Victoria said:
This gal looked to be about 21, a beautiful blond.
Well that just proves it then!
haha
wink_smile.gif

Back