Love Sea Shanty's Banana Bread Recipe

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scrambled_eggs

Reaction score
I found seashanty's blog link on this website and found saw the banana bread recipe on there. I made it this morning for 8 guests and they loved it and ate it all up. I loved it too! I've been making the same banana bread for two years which has slices of bananas in it instead of mashed and that has been a hit too. It was nice to try something different.

Me too! LOVE that recipe. Have made it as mini-muffins a few times already--they were gobbled up before I could even get mine. Just got walnuts to make another batch... maybe this weekend. It's just so simple and yummy. My old recipe had all sorts of ingredients that I don't keep on hand.
Thanks, SS!! Great blog, too, by the way.

Where's the recipe? Post it, post it!!!!
teeth_smile.gif
Rah, rah rah!

Hope you don't mind Seashanty, here's the recipe from her blog:
BANANA BREAD
[edited by Swirt to link directly to the recipe so that her blog is not diminished by the duplicate content appearing here.]

I found SS's banana bread recipe shortly after we opened & have been using it ever since. In fact, I have a couple of mini loaves in the freezer. It gets rave reviews because it's so moist. I baked it once in a large pan in my side oven after the lightning strike took out the main oven. Guests didn't go for it like they do with the mini loaves. I actually use half a mini loaf per person& garnish with banana slices. Any leftovers & I offer a zip lock bag for them to take it with them.

thank you!
i'm away at a wedding and a funeral - no cliche - but peek in here in a free moment.
have an innsitter at the inn.

thank you!
i'm away at a wedding and a funeral - no cliche - but peek in here in a free moment.
have an innsitter at the inn..
seashanty said:
thank you!
have an innsitter at the inn.
I have had guests asking me alot about innsitting. The don't know what it is, or if it is, they think they have just come up with the idea and think it would be fun. Then they confess they always think about owning an inn each time they stay at one.
I want to tell everyone, that truly is a great compliment! Yes, we make it look like a super fun job. At times it can be.
teeth_smile.gif

Back