Luggage Racks

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We use wooden benches for our luggage rack. They have a built in shelf underneath for shoes etc.
Depending on your decor, you can use a decorative tin ceiling tiles as a backing behind the luggage rack to protect the wall. These can be painted to match your color scheme.
abp_metallaire_largefloralcircle_chrome_swatch
Oooh! Where do you get those??? I need a backsplash for my new sink!
=) Kk.

We use wooden benches for our luggage rack. They have a built in shelf underneath for shoes etc.
Depending on your decor, you can use a decorative tin ceiling tiles as a backing behind the luggage rack to protect the wall. These can be painted to match your color scheme.
=) Kk.
You can get them at Lowes, Home depot, (usually in the cabinet section) or from Amazon.com just search "tin ceiling".

=) Kk.
You can actually get these in Plastic. the other night on some HGTV show...which I can't remember now...they used them for a backsplash. Looked good and were very inexpensive...So I suspect it was "designed to sell" Show.You could check on line.

Back