Lyle Lovett at Roanoke Performing Arts Oct 31st 2009

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
Anyone interested - Lyle Lovett will be in Roanoke Sat Oct 31st - Halloween. I have only one room booked in thus far, if you would like to see him and stay with us - give us a call or book online. www.ClaiborneHouse.net
Here is the PRE-release tickets code to get tickets before they go on sale to the public:
Tickets are $55 and $45 and will go on sale to the general public Friday, September 11th, we’re offering you this special opportunity to purchase tickets in advance between Tuesday, September 8th and Thursday, September 10th, ensuring you great seats for a great show. To buy yours, visit RoanokeCivicCenter.com and use Promotional code: COWBOY.
lylelovett.jpg

I too am a fan. In fact, I saw him several years ago at the Four Seasons in Austin. He's a little wiry guy. He was trying to hid behind a beautiful, well built brunette as he entered the hotel trying to be inconspicuous and unnoticed. It was funny because it had the opposite effect. No one bothered him, but he did get lots of stares.

I too am a fan. In fact, I saw him several years ago at the Four Seasons in Austin. He's a little wiry guy. He was trying to hid behind a beautiful, well built brunette as he entered the hotel trying to be inconspicuous and unnoticed. It was funny because it had the opposite effect. No one bothered him, but he did get lots of stares..
Proud Texan said:
He was trying to hid behind a beautiful, well built brunette as he entered the hotel trying to be inconspicuous and unnoticed.
Julia Roberts? That wouldn't be unnoticed.

I too am a fan. In fact, I saw him several years ago at the Four Seasons in Austin. He's a little wiry guy. He was trying to hid behind a beautiful, well built brunette as he entered the hotel trying to be inconspicuous and unnoticed. It was funny because it had the opposite effect. No one bothered him, but he did get lots of stares..
Proud Texan said:
He was trying to hid behind a beautiful, well built brunette as he entered the hotel trying to be inconspicuous and unnoticed.
muirford said:
Proud Texan said:
I said "well built" not bean pole.

Proud Texan said:
muirford said:
Proud Texan said:
Proud Texan said:
muirford said:
Proud Texan said:
Sorry, I guess I didn't understand the code.

Back