Made into Breakfast

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lobster ... with a big promo first (you have to really like lobster to go for it in the morning!).
Who doesn't really like lobster?
Give it to me first thing in the morning anytime. Anytime at all.
Innkeeper To Go said:
Me!!! I don't like seafood or fish and yet it's all around me! I can cook it quite well, though; I just don't like it. Odd...

lobster ... with a big promo first (you have to really like lobster to go for it in the morning!).
Innkeeper To Go said:
Me!!! I don't like seafood or fish and yet it's all around me! I can cook it quite well, though; I just don't like it. Odd...
Sanctuary in Miami said:
Innkeeper To Go said:
Interesting........I am gettin tired of Lobster as well........For some years the 3 summer holiday weekends.....memorial day, 4th of July and Labor day.......sometimes dads birthday that falls before Labor Day..........I would do a seafood fest........clams, oysters, shrimp, mussles marinara or bianco. crab legs and lobster......from a minimum of 4 people to as much as 10.........the shell fish is the basic.......I would aslo do a a big filet of salmon on a cedar plank, or a london broil, or smoke a brisket, or some ribs...
it's an all day feast.......starting at 12 or 1pm........goes all the way through 7pm........I have to say.......it's fun.......we realy do look forward to it.......but, I'm getting a bit tired of Lobster

Innkeeper To Go said:
Sanctuary in Miami said:
Innkeeper To Go said:
Interesting........I am gettin tired of Lobster as well........For some years the 3 summer holiday weekends.....memorial day, 4th of July and Labor day.......sometimes dads birthday that falls before Labor Day..........I would do a seafood fest........clams, oysters, shrimp, mussles marinara or bianco. crab legs and lobster......from a minimum of 4 people to as much as 10.........the shell fish is the basic.......I would aslo do a a big filet of salmon on a cedar plank, or a london broil, or smoke a brisket, or some ribs...
it's an all day feast.......starting at 12 or 1pm........goes all the way through 7pm........I have to say.......it's fun.......we realy do look forward to it.......but, I'm getting a bit tired of Lobster
I will take your lobster for you! See how generous I am?

The fruit part is the hard part, but the bread pudding is great, made one with chocolate chips and they just loved it, we have 5 kids here for this big church group this week and I think that I will make this one of the days it should be well received.
Peaches and blueberries are great too. Served balsamic strawberries with ricotta cream-that was yummy great compination.

We serve evening appetizers with wine. One evening we were offering home made Chinese potstickers - a guest couple had a family appointment and was not going to be able to stay to enjoy them. The next morning as I solicited breakfast request (egg style), the lady had a wistful look and her husband told me what she really wanted was those pot stickers ... so that's what she got , all arranged pretty on the breakfast plate.

We serve evening appetizers with wine. One evening we were offering home made Chinese potstickers - a guest couple had a family appointment and was not going to be able to stay to enjoy them. The next morning as I solicited breakfast request (egg style), the lady had a wistful look and her husband told me what she really wanted was those pot stickers ... so that's what she got , all arranged pretty on the breakfast plate..
I would like that, too! Good call!

Back