Made up for lazy yesterday

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
Yesterday I did the presentation and NOTHING else. Made up for it today.
2 loads of laundry, baked 4 pumpkins - then pureed them and did up 11 generous 1 cup bags for the freezer, baked the pumpkin seeds for DH, and baked 2 loaves of wheat bread that I just took out of the oven! Did not get my practice in for my music. That is a must do tomorrow!

Wish me luck, Messiah auditions tomorrow!
Can I come to your house and eat all your bread? I'll bring the butter!
tounge_smile.gif

Good luck with the auditions. Come on down! I just stocked up on butter. Have wonderful apple butter also.

gillumhouse said:
Yesterday I did the presentation and NOTHING else. Made up for it today.
2 loads of laundry, baked 4 pumpkins - then pureed them and did up 11 generous 1 cup bags for the freezer, baked the pumpkin seeds for DH, and baked 2 loaves of wheat bread that I just took out of the oven! Did not get my practice in for my music. That is a must do tomorrow!
That was me last week. Thursday it was around 70 out, sunny and warm, and the outdoor outfitters near here had a fishing bucket sale... 30% off anything you could put in a bucket, and the bucket was free if you spent at least $50. I had a full house Friday, but I went to that sale, then called my girlfriend (who also had waaay too much work to do) and asked if she wanted to go fishing. Ooops... her 8 year old was listening on the other line (the one who actually does the fishing). Amazingly, both of our husbands said, "Yes, you should go do that." So we did.
We paid for it on Friday... but it was soooo worth it!!!!
=)
Kk.

Rejoice Greatly!
I got the part! YAY! I've never sung in "The Messiah" as a soloist before! Will be fun, if I can get past the nerves!
Thanks for the luck!
heart.gif

my goodness! how do you have time to sing and run a b&b?
omg_smile.gif
i guess it's exciting and exhilerating but .... zzzzzzz ... exhausting!
congratulations and have fun!

Rejoice Greatly!
I got the part! YAY! I've never sung in "The Messiah" as a soloist before! Will be fun, if I can get past the nerves!
Thanks for the luck!
heart.gif
Willowpondgj said:
Rejoice Greatly!
Or has my dh likes to say, "Lift up ye gates, oh ye heads."
Congratulations and have lots and lots of fun!!!! (You'll be great!!)
=)
Kk.

Back