Make-up removers at WalMart?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
I need makeup removers quickly. Does anyone buy them (the ones in the single packs) at any store like WalMart or Costco, etc?

Yes you can buy them there, but you are probably going to be paying much more than if you bought in quantity. I guess thinking about it..I don't remember seeing the individually wrapped ones in WalMart.

At WALMART, we bought a 10 pack of CHEAP colored washcloths, rolled them neatly placing them a little basket. On the computer I made a nice little tentfold to set on top of them that simply stated that they were for make-up removal. So far....good reception. You wash 'em reuse them as long as you can then go buy some more. It will save you money in the long run.

See this link re colored face cloths.
as we have discussed this well into oblivion.
Here is my 2 cents - go to the TRAVEL section of walmart where they have the tiny bottles and one two's of everything. You might find it there?

At WALMART, we bought a 10 pack of CHEAP colored washcloths, rolled them neatly placing them a little basket. On the computer I made a nice little tentfold to set on top of them that simply stated that they were for make-up removal. So far....good reception. You wash 'em reuse them as long as you can then go buy some more. It will save you money in the long run..
ProudTexan said:
At WALMART, we bought a 10 pack of CHEAP colored washcloths, rolled them neatly placing them a little basket. On the computer I made a nice little tentfold to set on top of them that simply stated that they were for make-up removal. So far....good reception. You wash 'em reuse them as long as you can then go buy some more. It will save you money in the long run.
I have that. I was looking for the (to use JBJ's analogy) KFC wet wipes. For guests who seem to smear makeup all over the facecloths and towels, we go thru a lot of these makeup removers!

At WALMART, we bought a 10 pack of CHEAP colored washcloths, rolled them neatly placing them a little basket. On the computer I made a nice little tentfold to set on top of them that simply stated that they were for make-up removal. So far....good reception. You wash 'em reuse them as long as you can then go buy some more. It will save you money in the long run..
ProudTexan said:
I have that. I was looking for the (to use JBJ's analogy) KFC wet wipes. For guests who seem to smear makeup all over the facecloths and towels, we go thru a lot of these makeup removers!
Do you want to order on line or just go to Wal Mart? Go here if on line

ProudTexan said:
Do you want to order on line or just go to Wal Mart? Go here if on line
I thought I read on here that someone got them at WalMart. We'll order them from American Hotel or Greenwich Bay, we need soaps, too. Hubs had to return one of those vinyl mattress pads (he bought 2 different types figuring if he just brought home one, I would have wanted the other).
He's going to get me 3 mini loaf pans with his 'exchange'. I've made so many loaves of bread in the past 2 weeks I need another set of pans!

Back