Mamma Mia starring Meryl Streep - YES THIS IS INN RELATED!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
If you have seen Mamma Mia the Braodway musical, it is worth seeing the screen version starrring Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan. Out in theatres right now. I saw the orig in London when it first came out and then again on Broadway.
If you have not seen Mamma Mia the musical, it is worth seeing the screen version. Those leaving the theater were all mentioning they wanted to see it again.
Meryl Streep runs an Inn and some good laughs for us innkeepers are seeing that the place is falling apart around her. Sound familiar?
Note- Make sure you sit in the back row so you can sing quietly to yourself without belting out the entire Abba reportoire! and stay til the credits have run...
I highly recommend this movie - the over 50 crowd will love it too. Meryl is nearly 60 now.
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

Watch yourself there with the age references! haha
teeth_smile.gif
Meryl Streep looks great in the previews for MM. I will go just to see my personal fave - Colin Firth
regular_smile.gif

teeth_smile.gif
Meryl Streep looks great in the previews for MM. I will go just to see my personal fave - Colin Firth
regular_smile.gif
We saw it in Boston before we moved away - we traded a car for two tickets. It looks like fun - I love Pierce Brosnan, too (that black Irish look always gets me) but he sounds like crap singing. We went to see 'And Then She Found Me' last weekend - Colin Firth was lovely as always in that.

teeth_smile.gif
regular_smile.gif
We saw it in Boston before we moved away - we traded a car for two tickets. It looks like fun - I love Pierce Brosnan, too (that black Irish look always gets me) but he sounds like crap singing. We went to see 'And Then She Found Me' last weekend - Colin Firth was lovely as always in that.
I do want to see that movie too. I love Pierce Brosnan...I remember him from "Remington Steele". haha! But I do LOVE Colin Firth...there's just something about him
heart.gif

teeth_smile.gif
regular_smile.gif
I do want to see that movie too. I love Pierce Brosnan...I remember him from "Remington Steele". haha! But I do LOVE Colin Firth...there's just something about him
heart.gif

Samster said:
heart.gif
something...you mean cuz he gorgeous?
teeth_smile.gif
Dimples...no woman can resist dimples.

teeth_smile.gif
regular_smile.gif
heart.gif

Samster said:
heart.gif
something...you mean cuz he gorgeous?
teeth_smile.gif
Dimples...no woman can resist dimples.
I guess he has the whole package - tall, gorgeous, Brtish accent, and those great dimples
teeth_smile.gif

Now I definately have to go see the Movie....dimples, tall, british accent....
devil_smile.gif

devil_smile.gif
If you haven't seen them yet, "Bridget Jones' Diary" and "Bridget Jones' - The Edge of Reason". Also, "Love Actually". All great movies with Colin Firth. And of course, he was Mr. Darcy in "Pride in Prejudice" the mini-series.

devil_smile.gif
If you haven't seen them yet, "Bridget Jones' Diary" and "Bridget Jones' - The Edge of Reason". Also, "Love Actually". All great movies with Colin Firth. And of course, he was Mr. Darcy in "Pride in Prejudice" the mini-series.
Thanks, I will check them out. I was at a friends once and they watched Bridget Jones, but I did not pay too much attention...bummer...

Back