Marketing Agency - Looking For A Marketing Agency That Specializes OR Has Experience With Lodging (B&B)

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BTW

Reaction score
Figured "word of mouth" and folks here could recommend an agency that knows what it'd doing with marketing lodging/B&B?
If you are using one (and are happy) or have in the past (they made you happy) .....please let us know.
Thanks

First things first ... do you not have a website? Just a Facebook page?

My apologies, thanks Arks. It IS awesome.
Should have gone to your profile ... was just seeing what's under your signature.
I liked the people at BBteam dot com You can check out what they offer on their website under Consulting. The Inn Tuneup ...
I agree with Kathleen about Acorn ... though I have no personal knowledge of them

My apologies, thanks Arks. It IS awesome.
Should have gone to your profile ... was just seeing what's under your signature.
I liked the people at BBteam dot com You can check out what they offer on their website under Consulting. The Inn Tuneup ...
I agree with Kathleen about Acorn ... though I have no personal knowledge of them.
Both Q4 and Acorn do free webinars for the industrythat are very helpful. They naturally do a little promotion, but neither pushes it. They offer a free consult. They both do good marketing. I do not use either - being 3-rooms and not in tourist mecca of any kind (I made my location the destination it is) - it is above my pay-grade. I am also at an age that I am not sure I want too much more than I have, just would like to have more each month rather than everything in ONE month.

Don't have an answer to your question, more of a contrary view that with our small place I'm mostly selling "me" and I know "me" better than anyone else. Hard headed that I can learn to do anything that others can do, for me that's finding my niche. We're mountains rather than beach, many larger, newer places, smaller, ritzy, classy places than our mom & pop motel, but I bet I have some of the best guests visiting, it's a good life.
My apology for butting in without an answer to your question, however my reason is that I see a lot of smart successful folks here on this forum, I've learned a lot over my somewhat short time as a member so my contrary suggestion is to pick the minds here not for someone to market for you, but for guidance to help you grow to the place you desire.

Whitestone Marketing also gets lots of raves in our industry. They are not cheap at all, but thorough.
On a separate note, can I ask you a question? What program did you use to draw up your floor plans and site layouts at the bottom of your web page. I've been trying to find something I can use to sketch out a map of our campus. Thanks and good luck. Great looking place!

Sorry, no information on marketing, but I just wanted to compliment you on your place. It's beautiful! And you add such personality.
We lived in Palm Harbor when I was in my elementary years. I went to swim class and summer camp somewhere in Dunedin. We moved back to Arkansas in my 6th grade year.

Excellent, thanks so much everyone .....really good stuff. I always appreciate the advice/info I get, BRILLIANT :)

PhineasSwann .....apologies, our original architect did those drawings (fired him 3/4 way through construction). As far as the modifications to the drawings, I used Paint.net

Hi,
Well, before you give money to an agency, consider making your website visible and indexable to search engines.
None of your content pages are indexed by Google or other search engines. Only your reviews in .pdf format are indexed, and I have to say - that's a weird decision to publish 1 star reviews with your long responses.
But to fix the indexing issue, simply go to your website's Dashboard, from there go to Settings > Reading and UNCHECK the option at the bottom that says: "Discourage search engines from indexing this site".
Save changes and you're done. Depending on your set up, you should get indexed in the next 24-48 hours.
Good luck!

Hey BTW and all B&B's looking for FREE exposure! When on FB, click on Bed & Breakfast Mascot Day - Launches 1st Sat. October. or https://get-read.com/2019/09/09/mascot_luvrs_calendar/ (you do not have to make purchase) and post your B&B's name, a little about your inn to put your property in front of (so far 500+ Inn-thusiasts, lodgers) lookers. Running FB ad for B&B Inn and Mascot Day. It's for you, the love of the Inn-dustry. Make use of it. It's FREE. Inn-joy much! :)

We went with Acorn-IS.com and are very, very happy so far. THX everyone

Back