Married to a Jerk

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
No, not me! Here's the latest guest crisis.
So, just had a young couple arrive and they're arguing with each other while they're in the car and in the parking lot (in Russan, so we can't understand what they're saying). Turns out the wife booked the stay and wanted the setting we provide and read all the reviews so she knows what kind of place we have. The husband on the other hand wants to party, be in a city, drink all night at a bar and walk back to his room. That's definitely not us! I've had enough drama this summer, so I agree to keep the 1 night deposit and eat the second night and send them on their way. The wife is in tears. It's their anniversary and he's acting like a royal jerk. I feel sorry for her.

Sounds like their last anniversary to me! How generous of you!! Wow... PITA prize today?

Cheaper than dealing with the drama. She married him! Her problem.

HA! I just filled that room, so with the 1 night deposit I'm keeping I'm back to where I was financially. And I don't have to deal with anymore drama! I'm doing the happy dance!

Great that you filled that room!
I'm just feeling sorry for the hotel that ends up with this party boy, and feel so sorry for his wife.

Back