Massage - ummmmm, purrrrrrrr

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

gillumhouse

Staff member
Reaction score
When our son and d-i-l were here in July she made him turn around and go back to the Spa they passed and she bought me a 1 hour full body massage gift certificate. It took me until today to finally use it. All I can say is PURRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. She dug and rubbed and stretched me - massaged my head and my face..... I wanted it to go on forever. Wish the effects could last longer. Back in the real world.......

gillumhouse

Staff member
Reaction score
I got so mellow I almost overbaked my bread for the Farmer's Market tomorrow. Forgot to hit the timer! Had a brain cramp about that for tomorrow also.
I roasted some Peru coffee and am going to make a 24 cup pot of it in the morning and take the coffee pot over in my big ice chest along with to go cups, sugar, half & half & the pink, blue, yellow and sell it for $2 per cup. I will also have some in every carafe I have. It is worth a shot at it. It is going to be chilly in the morning. Maybe I will make more with the coffee than with the bread. Made white bread this time. I think they were getting tired of the herb bread. Wish me luck.
I still have a chair massage to call in - I arranged an in-room last weekend and she told me to make an appointment. The girl knows how to get to me as a thank you!

EmptyNest

Reaction score
See it is a wonderful feeling to be pampered so much. That's why I got hooked and go once a week. I so look forward to that relaxing time. My friends laugh and tell me " You are paying her monthly car payment!" I may be...but it is worth every penny of it to me
teeth_smile.gif
it is the ONE thing I do for ME and as long as I can afford to do it I will.

Samster

Reaction score
See it is a wonderful feeling to be pampered so much. That's why I got hooked and go once a week. I so look forward to that relaxing time. My friends laugh and tell me " You are paying her monthly car payment!" I may be...but it is worth every penny of it to me
teeth_smile.gif
it is the ONE thing I do for ME and as long as I can afford to do it I will..
No money for that kind of pampering here..boo hoo
cry_smile.gif
Counting my blessings - I have a nice air tub that I can take a good soak in. Like the other day when I did 6 hours of yard work. ugh.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
teeth_smile.gif
cry_smile.gif
Counting my blessings - I have a nice air tub that I can take a good soak in. Like the other day when I did 6 hours of yard work. ugh.
I haven't been in my hot tub for 3 months. The Chiropractor did not want the heat from hit irritating my back...I am at the point now where i say [email protected]!! I am getting back in my hot tub. That is one of the things that makes me feel better.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
teeth_smile.gif
cry_smile.gif
I haven't been in my hot tub for 3 months. The Chiropractor did not want the heat from hit irritating my back...I am at the point now where i say [email protected]!! I am getting back in my hot tub. That is one of the things that makes me feel better.
catlady said:
Yeah can't go wrong with hot wings.
wink_smile.gif

inncogneeto

Reaction score
teeth_smile.gif
cry_smile.gif
I went to my first massage in 4 years last month, it's what triggered my sciatica which I am now going to PT for. FUN!
Actually, I think I have had the sciatica all along, but got used to the pain over the years, and the massage just woke up the nerve to get my attention. I hear it loud and clear now !
A hot bath sounds heavenly! And a 48 hour nap!