Mattress Encasement Recommendations

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shorty

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations on brands to look for when purchasing mattress encasements please
We have Queen sized pillow-top so quite thick, need waterproof without the crinkles, bed-bug resistant and heat absorbent - seems to be so many to choose from and soooooo many reviews with different experiences.
As we have pillow top beds I'm planning to just have the encasement, then a standard mattress protector (if this is even needed) then the bedsheets.
Also, matching pillow protectors?
TIA

Go to the resource section on this site and then click on 'linen'. There's a listing there for mattress encasements. If you go on their site, you can get wholesale prices which are about 1/2 of what you see on the site. VERY inexpansive and good quality. We also use their waterproof mattress pads and pillow encasements.

I use the same Innstyle bed bug encasements too. They fit over my pillow top mattresses. I would recommend Innstyle…they are a great company to work with.

Back