mattress shopping

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lrosan

Reaction score
Greetings,
This is such a great forum and I am sorry I never seem to have the time to participate...
We are shopping for mattress and wanted to know if anyone out there have tried Lanier's Simmons bedding, and also if you have a more economical suggestion.
Thank you kindly.
lrosan

We frequently get comments about the quality of sleep guests experience. We purchase mattresses from Costco. Every year, they have a sale on a good mattress, so we will stagger our mattress replacements to co-incide with the sales. We currently have two Sealy mattresses from them, and have been very pleased.

Haven't tried that line as I have a factory nearby. Look at all of the costs, including shipping to make your decision.
And check out Consumer Reports May 2010 issue for their take on which mattresses do the trick.

Whatever you buy make sure you protect it with good mattress protectors it protects them from any kind of accident and makes them last longer which saves you money. There was a previous thread on mattress and mattress protectors you may want to look at. We have quite a few sealys and are happy with them but we ge them brand new at acution so lately got a single (base and mattress) for $100 which was a complete bargain still in the plastic wrapping.

Oh please don't waste your money with Lanier. What a rip off!!! She is probably charging at least twice the cost...Buy local...so you can try them out.
See this https://www.innspiring.com/node/6166

We contacted the hotel division of Serta and the rep sold us a super King set for $575. It was the Serta Presidential Suite Plush mattress set. His email is [email protected]
I don't know where you are located - he is out of Maryland but if you are out of his sales area he can probably point you to who handles your area. They let us buy one at a time and delivered right to the door.
Our guests love our mattress sets.
RIki

Back