Meeting an ideal and finding out she's exactly what you hoped she was

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tipsy Butler

Reaction score
I had the great pleasure of meeting a fellow forum member this week. She's someone that has ALWAYS brought a smile to my face and spark of joy, fun and practicality to the forum discussions .... let's just say I missed the bunny slippers.
It's always a little daunting to meet someone that you've built up in your "cyber" mind but she was everything I had suspected and more. She graciously dealt with my "overdrive" mindset and let me do what had to be done. One day, I hope to have her back as a REAL guest - to be pampered, spoiled and looked after because she deserves all of the above.

well, i don't know how i deserve such praise ...
embaressed_smile.gif

and i certainly FELT pampered! such a delightful place, my bed was so comfortable and even turned down at nite ... in the morning, i stayed in bed and dozed off again, reluctant to leave that sweet cocoon.
don't let tipsy fool you ... she is a delight and a 'wonderwoman' ..... as my asthma kicked in, she didn't flinch. just chatted away amiably while i got it under control. lovely!
i'm sorry the bubble and squeak ... wasn't.
wink_smile.gif

well, i don't know how i deserve such praise ...
embaressed_smile.gif

and i certainly FELT pampered! such a delightful place, my bed was so comfortable and even turned down at nite ... in the morning, i stayed in bed and dozed off again, reluctant to leave that sweet cocoon.
don't let tipsy fool you ... she is a delight and a 'wonderwoman' ..... as my asthma kicked in, she didn't flinch. just chatted away amiably while i got it under control. lovely!
i'm sorry the bubble and squeak ... wasn't.
wink_smile.gif
Wow fun ! Now who is coming to visit me!!!
Riki

Back