Meeting the innmates

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sent my innmate on her way. Always fun to meet the forum gang and find out how things are in other parts of the country.

Just sent my innmate on her way. Always fun to meet the forum gang and find out how things are in other parts of the country..
And I learned a new way to make omelets this morning. Every innmate I've met has not only been fun and gracious but has also taught me how to be a better innkeeper. We're such an extraordinary group!
On my way back to the Midwest I visited my college roommate. She broke out in fits of hysterical laughter when I told her I do all my own cooking!

Just sent my innmate on her way. Always fun to meet the forum gang and find out how things are in other parts of the country..
And I learned a new way to make omelets this morning. Every innmate I've met has not only been fun and gracious but has also taught me how to be a better innkeeper. We're such an extraordinary group!
On my way back to the Midwest I visited my college roommate. She broke out in fits of hysterical laughter when I told her I do all my own cooking!
Update: Back home again after almost 2 weeks on the road. Spent last night with Yellowsocks. Her place is really fun. My room had a real banjo in it so I tuned it for her. She has been very creative with her use of space and has 4 very unique and nice guest rooms. Its such a treat to have forum friends all over the world.
The flowering shrubs at her place were just beginning to come in bloom. Over the course of 2 days I brushed snow off the windshield in New York, got the early spring at YS place and 80 degrees at home with tulips out and trees leafing in. Spring for us is a full month early.
I really needed a vacation. Came home to a very cold house. I turned down the heat before I left, only to discover that the A/C was on instead of the furnace
embaressed_smile.gif

Update: Back home again after almost 2 weeks on the road. Spent last night with Yellowsocks. Her place is really fun. My room had a real banjo in it so I tuned it for her. She has been very creative with her use of space and has 4 very unique and nice guest rooms. Its such a treat to have forum friends all over the world.
The flowering shrubs at her place were just beginning to come in bloom. Over the course of 2 days I brushed snow off the windshield in New York, got the early spring at YS place and 80 degrees at home with tulips out and trees leafing in. Spring for us is a full month early.
I really needed a vacation. Came home to a very cold house. I turned down the heat before I left, only to discover that the A/C was on instead of the furnace
embaressed_smile.gif

Innkeep said:
And it's a treat to have guests as fun and considerate as you! It was a pleasure to "meet" you, although I've known you so long! But I admit to being a little jealous... you've met so many more of the innmates than I have!
=)
Kk.

Back