Quantcast

Member B&B's

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

bbinnsitters

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why I can no longer view the list of Member B&B's? Did they disappear with the cleanup?

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have it. User List.

Alibi Ike

Staff member
Reaction score
It's gone, you're right. Maybe Swirt can look at that to see what happened.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh! I never scrolled down that far.

swirt

Forum founder. Former Owner.
Reaction score
Eeeek! Thanks for catching this SueEllen. In order to do the clean-up I had to install a new module and it must be conflicting with those pages. I will have them restored soon. (he says reassuringly but not exactly certain what will fix it.... but I will figure it out.)

swirt

Forum founder. Former Owner.
Reaction score
The good news is, I've figured out why these pages aren't showing. The bad news is I can't fix it until I run a few major updates of the core software.
The bad news is, this will require the site to be down for several hours, probably bordering on the better part of a day.
When I figure out which day will fit into my schedule, I'll post a notice on the home page indicating which day. (probably toward the latter end of next week)

bbinnsitters

Reaction score
The good news is, I've figured out why these pages aren't showing. The bad news is I can't fix it until I run a few major updates of the core software.
The bad news is, this will require the site to be down for several hours, probably bordering on the better part of a day.
When I figure out which day will fit into my schedule, I'll post a notice on the home page indicating which day. (probably toward the latter end of next week).
Swirt, I'm sure we can all find a toilet or two to clean in the down time! It looks like it also wiped out the member blog page too. Thanks ahead of time for fixing it!