Merry Christmas everyone!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey Camb

Reaction score
Hope everyone is having a good day with family and friends and a good christmas!

Turkey already baked (in fact, had a warm turkey sandwich for supper). Tomorrow comes the cornbread dressing, cranberry sauce, and all that goes with it. So my own Christmas is already a huge success!

Merry Christmas all.
Arkie, I am doing a ham in the crockpot with wonderful West Virginia maple syrup. Will start it when I get home from Chapel tonight.
May everyone have a wonderful day of family, food, and the love of GOD wrapping all in love. And that means however you worship and IF you worship. This is the season of love and joy.

Merry Christmas all.
Arkie, I am doing a ham in the crockpot with wonderful West Virginia maple syrup. Will start it when I get home from Chapel tonight.
May everyone have a wonderful day of family, food, and the love of GOD wrapping all in love. And that means however you worship and IF you worship. This is the season of love and joy..
gillumhouse said:
...ham in the crockpot with wonderful West Virginia maple syrup...
Now don't start that maple syrup competition up again!
wink_smile.gif

Sounds wonderful! Hope DH appreciates it.

Merry Christmas to all!
We are having a ham that we smoked ourselves and all of the fixings! No snow, but lots of love. That is all that counts

Enjoy your family and friends. Hope Santa is good to you all..
May your Christmas be filled with wonder and Joy.
Merry Christmas to all. And to all a good night.

Enjoy the Christmas Cheer
Bulbs, Buns, or Beer
Give your greatest gift
Love, Faith, or Gear
See the brightest star
Above, Inside, or Mirror
We'll do the same and...
See you all next year!

Merry Christmas, to all those who celebrate. To those that don't, enjoy the Chinese food and a movie!

Back