Merry Christmas to our innmates!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas from Holland to all!
kerstkaart%20250KB.JPG
Merry Christmas! How far are you from Amsterdam? What a lovely picture!
Thanks, about 140 miles from here to Amsterdam.
Bur which dierection? North/south/east/west? Working on my where to go for my cousin and needing to know what fit and what does not. We will be going to London for a couple days in his RV and he said something about Amsterdam being on the way....

kerstkaart%20250KB.JPG
Bur which dierection? North/south/east/west? Working on my where to go for my cousin and needing to know what fit and what does not. We will be going to London for a couple days in his RV and he said something about Amsterdam being on the way....
Sorry, I thought I mentioned it somewhere in another thread, we are North East, Hope you can see the cities, I am a the yellow pin, Schweinfurt is at the blue pin.
Europe.jpg

kerstkaart%20250KB.JPG
Sorry, I thought I mentioned it somewhere in another thread, we are North East, Hope you can see the cities, I am a the yellow pin, Schweinfurt is at the blue pin.
Europe.jpg

Thanks

I FINALLY got my tree up so I could give a Merry Christmas to all. The angel is almost as big as the tree but she was a present from one of the twins 2 years ago (the wings broke off her predecessor) and the Santa was 3 years ago. Last year she sent a beautiful set of 2 figurines that make the Nativity - but they are too delicate to have by the tree.
BlogTreewSanta.JPG

Our lights are strung on the Palm tree.
Happy Holidays from the Caribbean!

Merry Christmas to all! MN is having a super white christmas and it is really beautiful out. :)

Merry Christmas to all! MN is having a super white christmas and it is really beautiful out. :).
toddburme said:
Merry Christmas to all! MN is having a super white christmas and it is really beautiful out. :)
Any time you want to brave the cold and snap some pix, we would love to see them!
We are expecting snow tomorrow (Christmas morning), Sunday and Monday, you would never think it since today is lovely blue skies and 45 degrees (imagine me saying 40 is lovely, but compared to 20 like it was, it really is!)

Merry Christmas to all! We're off to our son's wedding in Calgary, AB
I hope the weather stays nice for you all!

Merry Christmas to all. And thanks for a good year.

Merry Christmas to all! MN is having a super white christmas and it is really beautiful out. :).
toddburme said:
Any time you want to brave the cold and snap some pix, we would love to see them!
We are expecting snow tomorrow (Christmas morning), Sunday and Monday, you would never think it since today is lovely blue skies and 45 degrees (imagine me saying 40 is lovely, but compared to 20 like it was, it really is!)
At 1 AM when I came out of Chapel, there were big fluffy snowflakes coming down. It was beautiful.
We got a couple inches and the poor Public Works guys are spending their Christmas morning with the snow plows clearing the streets. Remeber the guys & gals clearing the roads for us, the cops, firemen, and military protecting us, and the hospital workers tending to us.
MERRY CHRISTMAS, ALL!!!!![/h3]

I am at work today at the College but have 12 close relatives waiting for me to be home at 4 pm for dinner, plus we have fresh snow today and it couldnt get any better ! My little B&B is busting at the seams, parking lot is packed, food is disappearing fast, fireplaces going. With 4 daughters there is always lots of joking going on , stories of remember when you did this or that, I'll join in on it all later. Have a great Christmas to all and a very busy 2011....Mary in Bwater, Va.

Merry Christmas to all! Thanks for all your help! Best wishes for the New Year! This is the lodge on Christmas Eve Day:
Lodge%20from%20SE%20small.jpg

Merry Christmas to all! Thanks for all your help! Best wishes for the New Year! This is the lodge on Christmas Eve Day:
Lodge%20from%20SE%20small.jpg
Gorgeous! What a wonderful property. You'll have fun on your new adventure.

No more frozen pipes ! We had one small problem and dad and the handyman went to the plumbing supply place and they had to park 2 streets way for plumbers vans! we had called our plumber and left a message in case we couldn't get it sorted and when he rang back he was glad we were sorted as he had had 27 call outs that morning!

Back