Merry Christmas

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
lrg_HSV%20Chrms%20card.jpg

It is beautiful - but the first thought that came to mind was "Can you imagine putting all of that up AND THEN having to take it sown and put it away?" I did good to get my little 4 foot tree up this year.
Hope you had a very Merry Christmas, Sunshine, and all the other innmates too.

It is beautiful - but the first thought that came to mind was "Can you imagine putting all of that up AND THEN having to take it sown and put it away?" I did good to get my little 4 foot tree up this year.
Hope you had a very Merry Christmas, Sunshine, and all the other innmates too..
I'm afraid that what came to mind for me was one of those games when you have to find hidden objects.

Merry Christmas, and yes, its my place. We do the entire house that way! We have 14 trees this year.

Merry Christmas, and yes, its my place. We do the entire house that way! We have 14 trees this year..
Oh my goodness! You have so much energy - and an eye for decorating. I admit I have no sense of decor. If my house had not guided me, seriously, the house told me how to decorate it - pink is NOT my color , I have no idea how it would have turned out. I am jealous of the storage space you have!
We do have 2 trees. I did not put the one in the hall because I got a rez before I got to it and the tree would be in the way of getting to that room - it was my orphan room in the past but now has a queen bed.
Your place is gorgeous.

Back