Merry Christmas

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
It is Christmas morning and we actually have a White Christmas for the first time in a couple years. Before I go start the stuff I should have done yesterday I wanted to tell everyone, Merry Christmas, May the day be filled with joy, good company, happy families, and good food. May the happiness of Christmas extend all through the year.

Merry Christmas to all of my forum mates. May 2010 bring health and happiness to us all!

Merry Christmas to you as well Kathleen and to all my friends here. May all your homes be filled with love and joy, today and through the new year. I am blessed to have each of you in my life.

Merry Christmas to all of you! Thanks for the help this year!
cheers.gif

My Sister and Brother in Law left early this afternoon to visit his side of the family near Charleston WV. I'm hoping the weather holds out for them!!
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

My Sister and Brother in Law left early this afternoon to visit his side of the family near Charleston WV. I'm hoping the weather holds out for them!!
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!.
The roads have been cleared. We have had warmer temps also that helped. That part of the State got slammed last weekend. What town? I am about 135 miles from Charleston (north of).
Merry Christmas, GG

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!.
The roads have been cleared. We have had warmer temps also that helped. That part of the State got slammed last weekend. What town? I am about 135 miles from Charleston (north of).
Merry Christmas, GG
Sister told me what town, but I have forgotten...! Hopefully they will not have anymore snow/ice over the next several days, My Sister is disabled and really cold intolerant due to her illness, she's chilly down in South Georgia..... so I worry about her. I wish she wouldn't go up there during Winter! Merry Christmas to you too!

Merry Christmas! No snow here. Temperature right now hovering around 68 degrees..
Merry Christmas to All!
I need "to go" where you WENT! Blizzard here past few days, unable to get to my night job. Would rather "shovel sunshine" than snow, or drive/walk in it! 68 sounds SPLENDID!
C

Well...after my husband's emergency at home 2 years ago, we finally were able to go back home for Christmas. As we past the hospital I said to him, "I NEVER wanted to see this place AGAIN!...guess what?? 3 hours later were were in the ER with my 94 yr. old mother!!!! What a lousy way to spend Christmas!!!!
She has now been transferred to a different one and is undergoing tests to determine what happened. Thankfully she is feeling ok now but we just don't know what happened and if it will reoccur. Then we had a "real white knuckle" drive back home to VA. With the rain and fog and sleet in MD it was a nightmare. I am glad to be safe at home again.

Well...after my husband's emergency at home 2 years ago, we finally were able to go back home for Christmas. As we past the hospital I said to him, "I NEVER wanted to see this place AGAIN!...guess what?? 3 hours later were were in the ER with my 94 yr. old mother!!!! What a lousy way to spend Christmas!!!!
She has now been transferred to a different one and is undergoing tests to determine what happened. Thankfully she is feeling ok now but we just don't know what happened and if it will reoccur. Then we had a "real white knuckle" drive back home to VA. With the rain and fog and sleet in MD it was a nightmare. I am glad to be safe at home again..
Hope your mom is doing better!

She has now been transferred to a different one and is undergoing tests to determine what happened. Thankfully she is feeling ok now but we just don't know what happened and if it will reoccur. Then we had a "real white knuckle" drive back home to VA. With the rain and fog and sleet in MD it was a nightmare. I am glad to be safe at home again..
Glad you got home safely. Hope all goes well with your Mother.

Merry Christmas! No snow here. Temperature right now hovering around 68 degrees..
Merry Christmas to All!
I need "to go" where you WENT! Blizzard here past few days, unable to get to my night job. Would rather "shovel sunshine" than snow, or drive/walk in it! 68 sounds SPLENDID!
C
I'm in beautiful Santa Barbara where the weather is almost always lovely!

Merry Christmas to All!
C
We drove through that area last January, on the way from Portland to L.A. with Simi Valley and San Simeon along the way. Got caught up in the switch backs closer to the border, I believe. I would NOT want to live in the Carmel region for that very reason. Otherwise, very nostalgic for a former CA gal.
Otherwise, I wrote a postcard back to my office in the Midwest, and told them to sell the house and ship the Doxies, I WASN'T coming back, lol! 70 in January? To die for! The only thing I'd worry about in CA is the crime and high cost of living. Not that we don't have our share of shootings here...
C

Merry Christmas to All!
C
We drove through that area last January, on the way from Portland to L.A. with Simi Valley and San Simeon along the way. Got caught up in the switch backs closer to the border, I believe. I would NOT want to live in the Carmel region for that very reason. Otherwise, very nostalgic for a former CA gal.
Otherwise, I wrote a postcard back to my office in the Midwest, and told them to sell the house and ship the Doxies, I WASN'T coming back, lol! 70 in January? To die for! The only thing I'd worry about in CA is the crime and high cost of living. Not that we don't have our share of shootings here...
C
My son lives in SD for now - because he likes being able to ride his motorcycle year round. As soon as they can save up the moving costs, they will be moving to Finland - to their house on the Baltic Sea. He says the down side is he will not be able to ride the bike daily - but he will have a lower cost of living with no rent payments and my d-i-l's uncle said there is a trust fund that was set up to pay the property taxes! Talk about falling into a bucket of good stuff.....

Merry Christmas to All!
C
C
My son lives in SD for now - because he likes being able to ride his motorcycle year round. As soon as they can save up the moving costs, they will be moving to Finland - to their house on the Baltic Sea. He says the down side is he will not be able to ride the bike daily - but he will have a lower cost of living with no rent payments and my d-i-l's uncle said there is a trust fund that was set up to pay the property taxes! Talk about falling into a bucket of good stuff.....
That's quite a bucket of good stuff! Finland is just lovely. And during the summer months he'll be able to ride his bike around day and night, which don't look all that different in summer...

Merry Christmas to all. I know I am late, but better late than never.

Back