Message for Swirt

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey Camb

Reaction score
Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /homepages/31/d176840445/htdocs/innspiring/sites/all/modules/spam/content/spam_content_contact.inc on line 194
this is the message I get any time I try and contact anyone through the forum.

Can you edit the title of the original post to make it "Swirt"? If it remains Squirt he might just squirt you back.

Judging from the error message, it may be related to the spam filtering problem Swirt was working on a few weeks ago. That's often the way with computer stuff: fix a problem in one spot and it breaks something somewhere else!

Thanks Camberly. It does indeed seem to have a problem with the contact form. I'll be working on it to get it back again. This spam filtering is problematic to say the least. :(

Judging from the error message, it may be related to the spam filtering problem Swirt was working on a few weeks ago. That's often the way with computer stuff: fix a problem in one spot and it breaks something somewhere else!.
had a really nice lady from Arkensaw stay this last week.

Judging from the error message, it may be related to the spam filtering problem Swirt was working on a few weeks ago. That's often the way with computer stuff: fix a problem in one spot and it breaks something somewhere else!.
Great! Glad to hear some of us are well-behaved abroad. Hope she wore her shoes ;-)

Great! Glad to hear some of us are well-behaved abroad. Hope she wore her shoes ;-)
yup everywhere! people keep comming down to breakfast in socks and barefoot. I want them to be comfortable but there are limits!

Back