Message to a Certain Innkeeper on Oct 5

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
There is a forum member who has a very Special Day today. So, from Podunk my friend, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

And back at you. I would sing it, but it would hurt your ears.
Happy birthday K.

And back at you. I would sing it, but it would hurt your ears.
Happy birthday K..
I hope you had a good one. DH took me out to dinner, got cards from kids, phone calls from 1 brother, only sister, a very dear friend, and 2 of the kids with e-mails from others. Even got my Internet back up! A great day. Now off to the Council of Churches meeting - you will never guess who is prez (no one else wants it..... but some on has to do it)

so, hey, kathleen is it (was it) your birthday???
cake! cake! cake!
happy birthday to you *singing*
and if not, a very happy unbirthday to you *singing*

cake! cake! cake!
and if not, a very happy unbirthday to you *singing*.
Yes, it is. One of the British Invasion (what all the rock groups of the 60s that followed the Beatles were called) even put me in one of their songs. I cannot remember the name of the song now but the line is "when I'm sixty-four!" And I do like being old.... It is much more freeing than the stress of being young!
After the nice Verizon man left (I wish the rest of Verizon was as nice as this man), DH took me out to dinner before I had to rush over to the Council of Churches meeting (as I said, a job for life - Thank you Father Karl, I will get you for this...). And they had a lovely spread - I have lunch for tomorrow!!! So it ended up being a very nice day. Thank you all for the wishes. I really started it to tell Hawley Happy Birthday.

cake! cake! cake!
Yes, it is. One of the British Invasion (what all the rock groups of the 60s that followed the Beatles were called) even put me in one of their songs. I cannot remember the name of the song now but the line is "when I'm sixty-four!" And I do like being old.... It is much more freeing than the stress of being young!
After the nice Verizon man left (I wish the rest of Verizon was as nice as this man), DH took me out to dinner before I had to rush over to the Council of Churches meeting (as I said, a job for life - Thank you Father Karl, I will get you for this...). And they had a lovely spread - I have lunch for tomorrow!!! So it ended up being a very nice day. Thank you all for the wishes. I really started it to tell Hawley Happy Birthday.
wonderful!

i think you have lots more energy than i do ...

best wishes!

maggie

cake! cake! cake!
Happy Birthday! Glad to hear you were on the receiving end of a little pampering for a change
wink_smile.gif

Happy Birthday K! You have been an inspiration to me....and 64 is a great age! if im too late...Im singing the Feliz Cumpleanos (Happy BDay in Spanish) song
cheers.gif

Happy Birthday K! You have been an inspiration to me....and 64 is a great age! if im too late...Im singing the Feliz Cumpleanos (Happy BDay in Spanish) song
cheers.gif
That reminds me - post on your site the languages you are fluent in!!! Work the overseas market. And thank you for the wishes and the song.

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope you ate lots of cake and ice cream! May all your wishes come true!

Back