Met an innmate ....

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tipsy Butler

Reaction score
.... who I was pretty sure I'd like. Turns out she's FABULOUS.
I had the distinct pleasure of "hosting" two innmates last night. I say hosting in quotation marks because I chose to take a half day off and just enjoy them both. Once again a little fuzzy headed this morning but so thrilled to have been able to spend some time with fellow B&B owners. No one "gets it" like we do.
So - my early business guest is up, fed and gone. Now I have to get breakfast ready for round #2. Let's see if they make it on time.
wink_smile.gif

Always fun putting a face to the inn/posts on the forum. Glad you had the chance to meet another cool innmate!

My wife and I had the distinct pleasure of staying with inmates at several locations throughout our trip in the USA this winter. You know who you are. I must say the hospitality and cameraderie was second to none. Great stories were exchanged, lots of laughs and some of the most fantastic breakfasts. But the hi-light of the entire trip is seeing the passion,commitment and from the heart hospitality that these inmates have. It feels real good being part of this fantastic community.

how fun!! I've enjoyed meeting the innmates from this forum, too!

I think that the inn-mates that visited you are pretty cool, too! It's great to put a face to a name and Internet "voice", isn't it??
regular_smile.gif

And a good time was had by all!
(BTW, I am not the fabulous innkeeper mentioned above. I was the accompanying innmate, along for the ride & giving directions!)

(BTW, I am not the fabulous innkeeper mentioned above. I was the accompanying innmate, along for the ride & giving directions!).
Morticia said:
An absolutely fabulous time, with fabulous innmates all around!

That is the most fun when you get to meet innmates. I love it.
If you are coming to the Midwest don't forget us.

(BTW, I am not the fabulous innkeeper mentioned above. I was the accompanying innmate, along for the ride & giving directions!).
Nope - you're not THE fabulous innkeeper mentioned above (although you are A fabulous innkeeper). While one of my favorite people you're old news
wink_smile.gif
But it was great to meet another innkeeper, discover she was as wonderful as I hoped she would be and now be able to put another face to a name.

Had a wonderful visit with Innkeep. What a gorgeous house! It is as comfy as Innkeep is (and that is meant as a compliment). She is such a neat innkeeper, no one could be anything but comfortable with her. She brought out a lovely art book for DH to peruse even offering to loan it.
Looking forward to having a cuppa with another innmate next month.
Now if it would only stop RAINING!!!!! A cookout with 6 sibs, 2 mates, 2 parents, and 6 of the 8 grandkids inside does not sound like anything other than chaos!

Had a wonderful visit with Innkeep. What a gorgeous house! It is as comfy as Innkeep is (and that is meant as a compliment). She is such a neat innkeeper, no one could be anything but comfortable with her. She brought out a lovely art book for DH to peruse even offering to loan it.
Now if it would only stop RAINING!!!!! A cookout with 6 sibs, 2 mates, 2 parents, and 6 of the 8 grandkids inside does not sound like anything other than chaos!.
I agree 100%. Inkeep has a beautiful B&B and she has thought of everything in the rooms.
regular_smile.gif

Now if it would only stop RAINING!!!!! A cookout with 6 sibs, 2 mates, 2 parents, and 6 of the 8 grandkids inside does not sound like anything other than chaos!.
We had Christmas yesterday. First time I have gotten to see them with stuff I gave them. It was as wild as Christmas morning and - for the most part - everyone like what we gave them.

I agree 100%. Inkeep has a beautiful B&B and she has thought of everything in the rooms.
regular_smile.gif

embaressed_smile.gif

Back