Mid Alantic Conference

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandynn

Reaction score
Has anyone attended the Mid Alantic Conference? If you have is it large and worth it. I think it sounds pretty good.

I went 2 years ago and will be going this year. I made the hotel reservation this morning. Had a walk-in tonight (I do not get walk-ins - had about 30 min notice) so now I can send in my registration.
It is a good Conference. I like it because it is more regional. I did not go in January because my State Assoc did one in March but apparently are not in 2010. He gets some good vendors and good speakers. Looking forward to doing some networking.

I have gone also and it is worth the money $. I am a very small B&B Cottage so spending lots of $ for air fare, hotel,etc is not in my budget. This delivers lots of ideas,info,fellowship with other Innkeepers,etc for the money.Just mailed in my $150.00 registration fee.Mary in Bridgewater,Va.

As a note, the early registration fee for the Midatlantic Conference is available until September 1. We were unable to go last year but will probably be attending this year. Other innkeepers who went last year said it was good. From a pricing perspective, it is a good value for the money.

Looks like about the same line up from last year. But you should get some good info from it. The BBAV is holding its own state meeting this year for its members so I don't expect many BBAV members to be at the conference this year. My only problem is that during this time of year the weather COULD be a big issue and driving into that area could be very tricky.

I think it's a good alternative for those who can't spend the money or time at the PAII conference in Austin. I am actually hoping to do both, and add a few weeks of vacation to the PAII conference since I've never been to Austin.

As usual let me know who is going and I will attempt to meet up with ya'll.

Back