Mid-Coast Maine Bed and Breakfasts Celebrate Fall - INN the news 08.27.08

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess all of them could not be named, but boo hiss on a couple of the best being missed!

I guess all of them could not be named, but boo hiss on a couple of the best being missed!.
They try to spread it around with the membership I believe. Some have been mentioned in other articles and promos:)
I didn't write the posted one, but what you say is true - the idea is to find ways to write about all the member inns, not just the same ones over and over. Even if you are the writer, you cannot mention your own inn more than once every four articles or so.

I guess all of them could not be named, but boo hiss on a couple of the best being missed!.
At least the town got a mention...and, hey, not a single guest has called after the MSR broadcast. But, I CAN add that to my list of 'places we've been mentioned'.

At least the town got a mention...and, hey, not a single guest has called after the MSR broadcast. But, I CAN add that to my list of 'places we've been mentioned'.
We just got a couple of lines in the September issue of Washingtonian - another forum member (EWheeless, where are you?) got a bigger mention, but our town gets a couple of paragraphs and we are listed in the places to stay portion, with no other accommodations in town listed. It may generate some actual reservations but we can add it to our press repertoire.

We just got a couple of lines in the September issue of Washingtonian - another forum member (EWheeless, where are you?) got a bigger mention, but our town gets a couple of paragraphs and we are listed in the places to stay portion, with no other accommodations in town listed. It may generate some actual reservations but we can add it to our press repertoire.
Cool! That is very impressive as it reaches so many folks. Congrats!
I didn't want to say too much but I'm being interviewed today for a local magazine which will come out in December. Photographer will come to take pics in several weeks. It's not that big of a deal, but locals do read it. Every little bit helps! We need guests here.

Hey that is great! Ed must be too busy to check it...Looks like he is doing very well:) What section are you all mentioned in? I was just checking on line and there are so many articles about B & B's and inns.

Hey that is great! Ed must be too busy to check it...Looks like he is doing very well:) What section are you all mentioned in? I was just checking on line and there are so many articles about B & B's and inns.
when the writer was here, she said the articles would focus on biking, but the headline on the cover is great day trips. It's in that section of the print mag - it may not be online yet, or they may not put it online until the print one is off the stands. I'm not sure how it works.

Back