MidAtl Conference 2013 Photos

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I just saw a FB post on the conf with photos, I clicked and sure enough! There you are...many of you.
The youngers ones in the group are forum members, for sure. No offense to the older ones, I recognize a few of them as well. :)

That's more vendors than I saw at the PAII meeting!

Yeah come on back here for the next one, should be southward a little... :)

Looks like the 2014 PAII national meeting will be Jan 13-16 in Charleston, SC.

Looks like the 2014 PAII national meeting will be Jan 13-16 in Charleston, SC..
Arkansawyer said:
Ahhh!
The MidAtl is the bang for your buck conference, me thinks. I will let the others share when they get home. :) Interesting, we may be in FLA around that time, hm. Just checked we are there the following week, that means if ANYONE is heading past this inn in a vehicle, they had better stop! :)

There were a couple of classes that gave me some great ideas which I feel paid for the trip. Hotel was miserable not the rooms but is being sold so not enough staff and internet was awful. Only pics of us was pretty much the back of Chris's head and one profile of him.
Erika

Looks like the 2014 PAII national meeting will be Jan 13-16 in Charleston, SC..
Arkansawyer said:
Ahhh!
The MidAtl is the bang for your buck conference, me thinks. I will let the others share when they get home. :) Interesting, we may be in FLA around that time, hm. Just checked we are there the following week, that means if ANYONE is heading past this inn in a vehicle, they had better stop! :)
If you're heading to Florida, you better stop! Jus sayin...

Nice to also see INNsitters there in some of the pix!.
I am surprised you could tell we were INNsitters - the glare on our banner was not cool.
We definitely paid for our trip - got 3 new bookings - with one from a regular client - so 2 newbies! Yeah!

I am surprised you could tell we were INNsitters - the glare on our banner was not cool.
We definitely paid for our trip - got 3 new bookings - with one from a regular client - so 2 newbies! Yeah!
Congrats! That's why you go through all the hassle - it's worth it in the end.

bbinnsitters said:
I didn't even see the banner, I saw you! :)

Back