Milestone for this B&B

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
INN ANNOUNCEMENTS SECTION
2010 marks the 20th year as a B&B

Congratulations!! What a marketing opportunity! Double birthdays!
As this house celebrates its 115th birthday the XYZ Bed & Breakfast celebrates 20 years of serving guests from around the world.
Try the add an extra night for $XXX ploy. It may help build occupancy for your sale as well as bring in others who will realize they can afford a longer get-away if they go to your inn than if they go elsewhere. Are you sending postcards to former guests announcing the double birthday? Do birthday cake on arrival?

I am certain you did Oh Queen of Marketing (and not being said in a snarky way) and no I did not look but do remember the discussion. This was stated for the benefit of the lurkers and wannabees as an example of how we use EVERYTHING as a marketing tool. Newbies would not know that you are on top of every marketing possibility and may not have thought about how this could be used.

I am certain you did Oh Queen of Marketing (and not being said in a snarky way) and no I did not look but do remember the discussion. This was stated for the benefit of the lurkers and wannabees as an example of how we use EVERYTHING as a marketing tool. Newbies would not know that you are on top of every marketing possibility and may not have thought about how this could be used..
I totally missed the 20th anniversary here. Did not get anything in place. Will be better prepared when 25th hits in 2 years.

Congrats!!!! Our 20th year was huge for us and I know yours will be as well!!!

Back