mini shampoo and conditioners

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini

Reaction score
I would like to buy, in bulk, a supply of those little shampoos and conditioners for the guest rooms.
Do any of you know of a supplier who sells these at a reasonable price?
I presently just run down and buy them from a department store wich sells them but that is getting costly so am looking for a lower cost method.

We use have used Out of Eden which are a very good price but I don't think they ship to the USA, Melcrest and there are a ton if you search hotel toiletries on line. Gilcrest and Soams seems very popular on here though.

We use have used Out of Eden which are a very good price but I don't think they ship to the USA, Melcrest and there are a ton if you search hotel toiletries on line. Gilcrest and Soams seems very popular on here though..
We have always avoided those little buggers. We have large walk-in rain showers and it never felt right. We stick with large high quality pumps like Neutrogena Rainbath. We have always felt that it sets us apart from a chain hotel and presents a sense of abundance. We put full size bars of deodorant soap and locally made face soap by the sink.We DO use boxed shower caps and sewing kits and a wrapped toothbrush.

We use have used Out of Eden which are a very good price but I don't think they ship to the USA, Melcrest and there are a ton if you search hotel toiletries on line. Gilcrest and Soams seems very popular on here though..
We have always avoided those little buggers. We have large walk-in rain showers and it never felt right. We stick with large high quality pumps like Neutrogena Rainbath. We have always felt that it sets us apart from a chain hotel and presents a sense of abundance. We put full size bars of deodorant soap and locally made face soap by the sink.We DO use boxed shower caps and sewing kits and a wrapped toothbrush.
Happy Keeper, then do you just throw away the big size deod soap bars and face soap bars after every guest? Or do guests reuse them?

Happy Keeper, then do you just throw away the big size deod soap bars and face soap bars after every guest? Or do guests reuse them?
PICKY PEOPLE WARNING! NOSE CRINKLE AHEAD!
We pull them and replace them with new. They are often lightly used. We rinse them and use them ourselves or pass them on to our room helpers. After all, it is soap.
With the deluxe shower gel, many people never open them. It's there because that's what we would use and we would expect it to be there if we were traveling. It often is not.

National Hospitality Supply stocks several kinds of small soaps and shampoos at reasonable cost.
We use the Greenwich Bay ourselves. The custom logo is nicely done and the products are good. Several innkeepers in our area pool our orders to save on the shipping.

There is going to be a handmade local soap artisan from AR at the PAII Conference. She does logo'd items, too...

there is a lady on here in the resources section who does goats milk soap with any logo you like on its really cute!

I just spent a week with those dispensers, please give me something to hold onto when I clean my arms, legs, feet, etc. I think I used a gallon of liquid soap on a face-cloth every shower.

Lather is a great company and has nice bottles of lotions, hoar wash and cream rinse. Organic too.

Back