Mitford Series by Jan Karon

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Anyone who loves the Mitford Series - I just saw there is a new Father Tim book coming out by Jan Karon http://www.mitfordbooks.com/
Mitford is based on a small Blue Ridge Town in NC (which is actually Blowing Rock NC) We had guests just check out enroute there...This is another come and see us shout out to my innmates...we are 5 hours from there just North on the Blue Ridge Parkway if anyone is interested. This year is the 75th Anniversary of the BRP. A great time for a road trip! Come and see us! We've got room!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Mitford books! When we first moved to NC it was given to me as a gift and it just made me fall in love with that whole area.
Ahh...makes me want to sit in the shade with a Cheerwine and a pack of Nabs right now!

Oh yeah...and I forced the Scottish guests and the Michigan guests to have a Cheerwine. They were hesitant and thought it was alcoholic. :) I said Now is your chance, you might never come across them again!
I keep them stocked in the guest fridge now...they will be waiting for you Rupes.
(Cheerwine and Nabs are mentioned in the Mitford Series)

Back