Monster Mullein

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't they neat looking! Very southwest!
What is your inn, Tim? If you don't mind me asking..
I'll email it to you as long as you reply with yours.
I'm not an innkeeper, I just play one on TV ;) LOL
I'm feeling the waters out now... property is so cheap now that it seems to be an appealing time to get in. Due diligence on different areas, inns for sale, etc. is a pain in the you know what though! Very time consuming... luckily the way things are still going in the RE market, I still have a bit of time.
If you don't want to share, that's fine. I was just curious as your inn and mountain pictures look very southwest and I love the southwest :)
Thanks, Tim. I replied to your e-mail.
Little Blue, yes, I would be going at it alone. Existing inns are appealing in certain areas I've looked due to licensing, but in others they're overpriced. Some people think they're stuff is worth more than it is! :eek: I think depending on what area I land in would depend on whether I start from scratch or not. Where are you at?
The Northwest lower Peninsula of Michgan.
whattha.gif

Too cold for me :D

Aren't they neat looking! Very southwest!
What is your inn, Tim? If you don't mind me asking..
I'll email it to you as long as you reply with yours.
I'm not an innkeeper, I just play one on TV ;) LOL
I'm feeling the waters out now... property is so cheap now that it seems to be an appealing time to get in. Due diligence on different areas, inns for sale, etc. is a pain in the you know what though! Very time consuming... luckily the way things are still going in the RE market, I still have a bit of time.
If you don't want to share, that's fine. I was just curious as your inn and mountain pictures look very southwest and I love the southwest :)
Thanks, Tim. I replied to your e-mail.
Little Blue, yes, I would be going at it alone. Existing inns are appealing in certain areas I've looked due to licensing, but in others they're overpriced. Some people think they're stuff is worth more than it is! :eek: I think depending on what area I land in would depend on whether I start from scratch or not. Where are you at?
The Northwest lower Peninsula of Michgan.
whattha.gif

Too cold for me :D
That's what the 5 fireplaces and hot cider are for!

Back