Moonicorn reservation system

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandy.miller

Reaction score
Hi. As a new innkeeper and novice at website building, I want to express how happy I am with the service provided by Moonicorn in adding a reservation function to my website (www.cherokeeroseinn.com), which I built from a GoDaddy B&B template. It is working beautifully for me as I start to get bookings. Moonicorn's Justin has been very helpful, walking me through the steps needed to get this going, and has been prompt and patient in answering my many questions. I definitely plan to continue with Moonicorn.

i dont get it-were is the "author" or "creator" of this so called reservation system? Why doesnt HE get on here and answer the questions....nope i would not even think of doing it without further information and reviews.

Problem is there are already plenty of tried and true systems otu there that are affordable. I use Availaibiltiy.com which has been around for over 20 years an d is PCI complient as far as getting my credit card info.
riki
Excuse any typos but we have a power outage going on right now- with an inn full of guests. They are enjoying themselves anyway right now under emergency lighting but I hope the power comes on before too long or they are going to wake up CHILLY.

Sandy,
Thanks for coming on Justin's behalf. I just went to try a booking at your inn, because I was interested in seeing the visitor's interface, and no matter what set of dates I pick in February or March, I get "unknown error". Does this occur often, or is it a one time thing? Many innkeepers on this forum get scared off by this kind of thing because they realize it leads directly to a loss of income.

Sandy,
Thanks for coming on Justin's behalf. I just went to try a booking at your inn, because I was interested in seeing the visitor's interface, and no matter what set of dates I pick in February or March, I get "unknown error". Does this occur often, or is it a one time thing? Many innkeepers on this forum get scared off by this kind of thing because they realize it leads directly to a loss of income..
I had the same unkown error come up as well when I tried it. Locating where to make an online reservation on your page was a bit confusing as well.

When I tried the system using Safari on my Mac, it worked fine. It's pretty basic in its layout and functionality compared to other systems that are available.
For someone who just needed "something" to get going until they chose a proper and stable system, it may be okay for them considering it is free for basic setup and usage.

Back