More Fall photos 2012

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is beautiful! I want to be there
K9 said:
K9 you know where I am, the next time you can getaway from it all, come and stay with us. It is a real treasure to meet other innmates from the forum. I know there is a meeting today in the NE!
We are probably how far 6 hours from you? I am not sure. Please know you are invited any time!
I appreciate that! We were just talking yesterday about getting out of dodge & staying at a B&B somewhere. It would be our first
shades_smile.gif

K9 said:
K9 you know where I am, the next time you can getaway from it all, come and stay with us. It is a real treasure to meet other innmates from the forum. I know there is a meeting today in the NE!
We are probably how far 6 hours from you? I am not sure. Please know you are invited any time!
I appreciate that! We were just talking yesterday about getting out of dodge & staying at a B&B somewhere. It would be our first
shades_smile.gif

K9 said:
shades_smile.gif
I would love to have you and meet you, and serve you here. From Blue Ridge to Blue Ridge. :) Of course, as innkeepers we always tend to travel when it is not the prettiest since it is off season, and I wish it weren't the case, but we gotta do what we gotta do! Getting out of dodge and taking a break is in order.
Most of the innmates have been here when it is frigid, but the warmth is there from the meeting, and well worth it!

Beautiful! We really miss out on the Fall colors here. We have some, but not a brilliant display really. Thanks for sharing!!

I warned you all! I have to share these with you, I MUST I MUST!
This is MY side of the mountains. We are in the eastern foothills, the shadow of the Blue Ridge I call it, the eastern slope. We are just 15 miles to the Blue Ridge Parkway (and this is the countryside you drive through to get there). I need these photos for marketing. You see people want to drive the Blue Ridge Parkway, stay somewhere up on the Blue Ridge Parkway, but you need to see things from afar to appreciate them.
Imagine having breakfast and fine coffee here at the inn then heading out this road...this is what it is all about!

K9 said:
shades_smile.gif

K9 said:
shades_smile.gif
I would love to have you and meet you, and serve you here. From Blue Ridge to Blue Ridge. :) Of course, as innkeepers we always tend to travel when it is not the prettiest since it is off season, and I wish it weren't the case, but we gotta do what we gotta do! Getting out of dodge and taking a break is in order.
Most of the innmates have been here when it is frigid, but the warmth is there from the meeting, and well worth it!
thumbs_up.gif
We're going to take you up on that! Thank you!

Fall is still here in the Foothills...we have another week to get in on some of this! Come on out and see us (we have rooms open next week!)
This is Franklin County Virginia y'all....
Have you done any tweaking to this pics? The colors are so vibrant, but it looks as if the saturation has been increased a bit. They're beautiful! Is it just your camera or have you blessed them with some extra WOW Factor?

Fall is still here in the Foothills...we have another week to get in on some of this! Come on out and see us (we have rooms open next week!)
This is Franklin County Virginia y'all....
Have you done any tweaking to this pics? The colors are so vibrant, but it looks as if the saturation has been increased a bit. They're beautiful! Is it just your camera or have you blessed them with some extra WOW Factor?
K9 said:
If there is a frame around the image i used a filter that looks a bit throw-back to kodachrome, if no frame no adjustment. I have seen so many lately that are AMPED UP and it kind of makes me mad. So when I do it, the frame is there to say as much.

I warned you all! I have to share these with you, I MUST I MUST!
This is MY side of the mountains. We are in the eastern foothills, the shadow of the Blue Ridge I call it, the eastern slope. We are just 15 miles to the Blue Ridge Parkway (and this is the countryside you drive through to get there). I need these photos for marketing. You see people want to drive the Blue Ridge Parkway, stay somewhere up on the Blue Ridge Parkway, but you need to see things from afar to appreciate them.
Imagine having breakfast and fine coffee here at the inn then heading out this road...this is what it is all about!.
Beautiful...just beautiful! Coffee on the porch is always wonderful there...

Back