More Upgrading

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
I have decided to add a bit more class to the Gillum House. In the past, I offered "care package" of muffins (planned overage) in zip bags that would hold about a dozen mini-muffins. I now can only do a max of 9, but that is OK. Here is how I am doing it now.
Muffinbox-gillumhouse.JPG

Looks cute! I can't see the whole photo on my tablet, do you have little sticky labels to put on the box with your info?

Yes, I did not put it on this one yet - guests leave Monday. I have Address labels printed with my logo and Gift of Gillum House Bed & Breakfast and my contace info that I will put across the "lip" as a sealer with the Gift of on the top and the contact info across the front of the box.

But will the goodies remain as fresh in a box rather than a tight seal zip bag?

But will the goodies remain as fresh in a box rather than a tight seal zip bag?.
They only get 9 and they are from that morning's breakfast. We are talking mini muffins, not the big boys. They will not last long.

I love this! Yes, definitely little labels with your logo. I would be such a fan of a place that gave me a gift like that.

Yes, I did not put it on this one yet - guests leave Monday. I have Address labels printed with my logo and Gift of Gillum House Bed & Breakfast and my contace info that I will put across the "lip" as a sealer with the Gift of on the top and the contact info across the front of the box..
I used to box or bag some with a small note in the pkg.
Love your idea of contact info .
Along with pat of butter each and a napkin , plastic knife. May a thank you for picking our B&B.

Yes, I did not put it on this one yet - guests leave Monday. I have Address labels printed with my logo and Gift of Gillum House Bed & Breakfast and my contace info that I will put across the "lip" as a sealer with the Gift of on the top and the contact info across the front of the box..
I used to box or bag some with a small note in the pkg.
Love your idea of contact info .
Along with pat of butter each and a napkin , plastic knife. May a thank you for picking our B&B.
Note - had not thought of that. Thanks

A note inside is nice - but no pat of butter, please. You don't know when they will be eaten.

Beautiful. I bought similar to-go boxes this year. I do have the individually wrapped small butter portions on hand anyway, so might add a couple of those.

Nice thing about this is you can have all the supplies ready to go (if you are a good planner and have time
wink_smile.gif
)
and pop the goodies in the box
Just remembered I sometimes gave away my 'world famous' banana bread - mini loaves - with the recipe. Recipe cards are nice if you are willing to share. I'm sure you get requests for recipes as I did.

A note inside is nice - but no pat of butter, please. You don't know when they will be eaten..
No butter. My muffins are a sweet. No butter needed (although my Pappy taught me the only way to esat a Danish is slathered withbutter)

Back