motor oil

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flower

Reaction score
We had a couple of people stay with us that had old cars. Very expressive old cars. The problem is one car leaked motor oil on our drive way some 27 spots. I tried one thing and it never even touched the spots. Do any of you know what would remove the oil?

Try squirting them with Da wnb and letting it sit a bit before washing off.

Husband..who restores sports cars... says it has to age and it will come out with time. He says just try soap and water because solvents may eat the blacktop. Eventually rain and weather will draw it up to the surface.

I've had oil leaks in the driveway before…usually the rain will wash them away. Also try to put kitty littler on top to soak up the extra.

I've had oil leaks in the driveway before…usually the rain will wash them away. Also try to put kitty littler on top to soak up the extra..
thanks S e . that was our first try . hope other stuff will do the trick

Try squirting them with Da wnb and letting it sit a bit before washing off..
Thank You all for the ideas . I will give it a try for sure. What is da wnb!
The drive way just looks messy now. 1972 Ferrari .looked good but man the oil . you would think that person would of put cardboard down or some thing! I am sure the car does this all the time.
Oh My I think I know dee w dee! is that correct?

Try squirting them with Da wnb and letting it sit a bit before washing off..
Thank You all for the ideas . I will give it a try for sure. What is da wnb!
The drive way just looks messy now. 1972 Ferrari .looked good but man the oil . you would think that person would of put cardboard down or some thing! I am sure the car does this all the time.
Oh My I think I know dee w dee! is that correct?
Dawnb is fat fingers typing

Back