Movie "The Innkeepers"

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good grief I couldn't even watch the trailer! Odd that there is a link on the left of the forum to a 'Pedal'rs Inn...

Good grief I couldn't even watch the trailer! Odd that there is a link on the left of the forum to a 'Pedal'rs Inn....
Madeleine said:
Good grief I couldn't even watch the trailer! Odd that there is a link on the left of the forum to a 'Pedal'rs Inn...
Odd even more is I DON'T SEE IT! Only you do..haaaaaa

Good grief I couldn't even watch the trailer! Odd that there is a link on the left of the forum to a 'Pedal'rs Inn....
You have not lost it, Maddie, not yet anyway. I see it too.......... but we all know I am nuts

Madeleine said:
Odd even more is I DON'T SEE IT! Only you do..haaaaaa
It's under Blogs to Innspire...

Wow - that trailer got my heart pumping!
We had ghost hunters at our place when we first took over. Said they had been here before. Lugged in cases & cases of equipment. Set up all sorts of stuff everywhere. Slept all day, up all night. Spooky shit!

Back