Mrs Kravitz Was Here

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Generic

Reaction score
Remember Bewitched? Well, Mrs. Kravitz was staying here for two days. No respect for us and giving us daily reports on the other guests on her floor. Yelled at us for putting the furniture back, putting her luggage on the luggage rack so we could get to the towel left in the closet (and put back the glass.) Chipped away at one of the windwows leaving paint and wood on the flor from trying to pry a window open (that doesn't open), walked into our private area, twice, without regard to our privacy (or knocking/asking us from outside of the area). Shushhed other guests at 10PM last night. Oh and called me a liar to my face when I said that out local bagel were different than those elsewhere on the continent. Until her husband concurred with me. Today she was upset that I was out of one particular bread.
Have to admit that this is the first time that we have had a guest actually tell us hygene habits of other guests. Seriously! They have left. We just hold our breath in hopes she doesn't write something.

Old gladys kravits???? Man she must be ancient by now LOL!! So she's just like the busy body she portrayed...that is too funny. HOpe they are leaving soon.

Old gladys kravits???? Man she must be ancient by now LOL!! So she's just like the busy body she portrayed...that is too funny. HOpe they are leaving soon..
They left today. Horror story all around. And just when I thought it was over, the sheets came out of the wash still with stains, so back they go again after being spot treated.
Still can't believe that she thought it was appropriate to tell me that another guest had not showered before bed at the breakfast table.

Old gladys kravits???? Man she must be ancient by now LOL!! So she's just like the busy body she portrayed...that is too funny. HOpe they are leaving soon..
They left today. Horror story all around. And just when I thought it was over, the sheets came out of the wash still with stains, so back they go again after being spot treated.
Still can't believe that she thought it was appropriate to tell me that another guest had not showered before bed at the breakfast table.
Ah, Mrs Kravits, we noticed you did not spend the required 30 seconds washing your hands before sitting down to breakfast. If you would care to rectify that omission right now, we'll wait.

I spent years dating a woman who was, I must admit, a Mrs. Kravits. Most critical, nosy person I've ever known. Years I tell you. What was I thinking? Luckily, even I have my limits!
Years. :-(

I spent years dating a woman who was, I must admit, a Mrs. Kravits. Most critical, nosy person I've ever known. Years I tell you. What was I thinking? Luckily, even I have my limits!
Years. :-(.
Don't feel badly. It just takes some people longer than others to figure things out. the important thing is that you DID wake up!

Back