Muffins that Taste Like Donuts

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muirford

Reaction score
I've been following the Pioneer Woman's blog for awhile - it's not all food like InnCusine was, but she posts some interesting recipes.
This one looks good, and good (meaning useful) for us!

I love Ree! I have made so many of her appetizer and entree recipes, they always come out exactly the way she shows them. I just recently made her individual raspberry cobblers and served them with homemade whipped cream for breakfast, they were a HUGE HIT!

thanks for the link.
Rupert - what else did you serve with the cobblers?

I love Ree! I have made so many of her appetizer and entree recipes, they always come out exactly the way she shows them. I just recently made her individual raspberry cobblers and served them with homemade whipped cream for breakfast, they were a HUGE HIT!.
Glad they were tasty because the photo..looked like collapsed muffins.. and then I would be panicky about serving them..
embaressed_smile.gif

Actually, my cobblers' fruit never broke through the bottom like hers did, maybe I used fewer raspberries, but they came out just looking like muffins but the TASTE was all cobbler, that yummy buttery sweetness. I served a vegetable/egg/cheese casserole with fresh fruit and then the cobblers with dishes of the whipped cream on the side so folks could use as much as they liked.

Back