My blog is on Winecountry.com!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egoodell

Reaction score
Hey Podunk!
We were takling about Winecountry.com and I went there to see what was up and LOOK!
I was hoping to get involved with some writing or something if I kept in touch with them and they have my blog entry on there!
I hope the link worked
Riki

WAY TO GO!
If you would recommend any of us COMMENT on the blog entry, let us know, we would be happy to. The more comments the better in some instances. :)

WAY TO GO!
If you would recommend any of us COMMENT on the blog entry, let us know, we would be happy to. The more comments the better in some instances. :).
I would love for you to comment if you have time. I would like to try and get more involved in writing since so much of it covering our area is wrong. They lump all of Virignia wineries into one write up and they are different. For example, it is true that in NORTHERN Virginia you need to make appointments to taste during the week as they are most only open on weekends.
But here in Charlottesville the majority of them are open and tasting ALL WEEK LONG. There are one or two in our area that may close on a Monday or Tuesday during the winter months.
This leads people to think we're only all open on weekends.
So comments would be very valuable since this website does not have any writers covering Virginia. Things like "thanks we didn't realize the wineries are open all year long" or "good to know wine tours run all year long" type of thing would be invaluable to me.
RIki

I am sooo happy for you. It is a great article and I hope this exposure makes your phone ring off the hook (or sends your online bookings into overdrive.

Congratulations!! Very nicely done!
thumbs_up.gif

I am sooo happy for you. It is a great article and I hope this exposure makes your phone ring off the hook (or sends your online bookings into overdrive..
I don't know if it is coincidence or Valentines Day coming up, but the phone was busier today. I'm not sure when they posted my blog. I can't believe people are actually reading it!
It started because I wrote the head of the website that the information for Virginia was way out of date, and tried to give them some updated info. I think it's easy to fine wine writers for West Coast but not so much East Coast.
Riki

Thank you both for putting comments on the winecountry.com Virginia section! That will surely help me so much since they don't get much action for Virginia. I'm hoping they'll put another one up in the future!
You guys are the best!!!!!!
Riki

that is wonderful!
i noticed 4 things right away --
they linked to your website
they linked to your blog
they quoted you
and they posted a picture that you (very wisely) had labeled
Its All Good
thumbs_up.gif

IAG IAG IAG -- this needs to go in the glossery - when someone scores big time -- IAG
what do you think?

that is wonderful!
i noticed 4 things right away --
they linked to your website
they linked to your blog
they quoted you
and they posted a picture that you (very wisely) had labeled
Its All Good
thumbs_up.gif

IAG IAG IAG -- this needs to go in the glossery - when someone scores big time -- IAG
what do you think?.
Thank you so much for your support! The others posting comments should truly help, I think!!!
Riki

Back