My first (long!) post was blocked! :-(

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aspiring Martha

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I wrote a detailed 'first' post and it was blocked. I guess it's lost forever? Waaa! Not sure what I did wrong. In fact, I was still writing and it popped up a screen saying that my post had been blocked and I couldn't get it back. Are there "powers that be" that can unblock it?

If it showed 'blocked' or 'removed' it is gone. What did you do wrong? Not knowing what the post was about, I can't say. Lots of links? Lots of irrelevant comments?
Try again but make it shorter. Maybe a couple of intro paragraphs. Save. Then continue in the same thread.
It also could have been something on your own computer that went wonky.

It is also possible you had a computer glitch that caused your really long post to try to post several times. That happens every once in awhile. It could have looked like a spambot attack.

HI Martio,
I resurrected your first post https://www.innspiring.com/node/13211
It was blocked because you submitted the same post three times in the same minute. (Usually only robots can type that fast). The fact that you said
I was still writing and it popped up a screen saying that my post had been blocked
leads me to believe you had something resting on the enter key when the focus was outside of the WYSIWYG editor or something like that because there is nothing on this site that can block a post before you submit it. Either that or a trackpad triple-click while you were typing. Something on your end caused this to be submitted, while you were typing, and submitted 3 times.
Anyway, it is back. Welcome to Innspiring.com

Nice post!If too many people abuse coupons, they could drive costs up for every person. Coupon counterfeiting and other frauds are on the rise. In today's economy, most of us can ill0-afford to get rid of the savings that coupons help us get. Find out more

Back