my ignore list

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyMae

Reaction score
every once in a while my ignore list adds someone to it, seemingly, all by itself. i have never added anyone on this forum to my ignore list. a while back, everytime swirt posted it would say 'swirt is on your ignore list. i tried deleting him off it a couple times before it actually took. now, starting today, it says there is a different forum member on my ignore list. has anyone else experienced this?

I never thought of checking my ignore list until now. Since I have never done an ignore - it is still empty.

i don't look at my ignore list either because i have never aded anyone to it. the way i notice this happening is when that particular forum member makes a post all i see is this " so & so is on your ignore list. click here to read" (or something along those lines) when it first started happening with swirts name i thouyght i must have accidentally added him to it but now it says breakfast diva is on my ignore list and i swear io have never added any of you to my ignore list! i am always too curious what people have to say about things!

Could it be that you are just clicking the button accidentally? (Just making sure before I go off digging for phantoms in the machine) ;)

it is entirely possible that it is just me and/or something i am not aware i am doing. i usually only click the quote button, as far as i am aware.

Never happened to me. If it does, just change it back to not ignore the user.

where's the ignore list??
help.gif
i can see the ignore user key in the posting forum. i'm off to look in the user list to see if that where it is?
bleary eyed today

where's the ignore list??
help.gif
i can see the ignore user key in the posting forum. i'm off to look in the user list to see if that where it is?
bleary eyed today.
On the left hand navigation. It says "My ignore list"

i don't look at my ignore list either because i have never aded anyone to it. the way i notice this happening is when that particular forum member makes a post all i see is this " so & so is on your ignore list. click here to read" (or something along those lines) when it first started happening with swirts name i thouyght i must have accidentally added him to it but now it says breakfast diva is on my ignore list and i swear io have never added any of you to my ignore list! i am always too curious what people have to say about things!.
mollysmom said:
i don't look at my ignore list either because i have never aded anyone to it. the way i notice this happening is when that particular forum member makes a post all i see is this " so & so is on your ignore list. click here to read" (or something along those lines) when it first started happening with swirts name i thouyght i must have accidentally added him to it but now it says breakfast diva is on my ignore list and i swear io have never added any of you to my ignore list! i am always too curious what people have to say about things!
WAAAAHHHHHHH.....I don't want to be ignored
cry_smile.gif
. I'll be good, I promise!

Never happened to me. If it does, just change it back to not ignore the user..
Joe Bloggs said:
Never happened to me. If it does, just change it back to not ignore the user.
that's what i do. it gives you the option to delete the person off the ignore list. so i always click delete.

i don't look at my ignore list either because i have never aded anyone to it. the way i notice this happening is when that particular forum member makes a post all i see is this " so & so is on your ignore list. click here to read" (or something along those lines) when it first started happening with swirts name i thouyght i must have accidentally added him to it but now it says breakfast diva is on my ignore list and i swear io have never added any of you to my ignore list! i am always too curious what people have to say about things!.
mollysmom said:
cry_smile.gif
Breakfast Diva said:
cry_smile.gif
Mmm. Did somebody say something? Oh, well it must have been nothing......
poke.gif

Back